Skip to content
- To provide the support which will underpin the functioning and develop the capacity of local voluntary groups.
- Provide accessible, accurate, relevant information in various formats
- Provide or signpost advice on a range of relevant topics, including fundraising.
- Provide or signpost a range of practical resources for local groups.
- Provide appropriate, accessible training and/or information on local training providers.
- Designate a training officer to organise capacity building courses.
- Have a directory of local and relevant sub-regional, regional and national third sector organisations and ensure it is complete and current.
- Promote local third sector activity.
- Monitor and evaluate information, advice and training services regularly.
- i. Market the services and purpose of CVS to the sector, with particular reference to smaller groups who have had no previous contact.