Skip to content
- To enable the diverse views of the local voluntary sector to be represented to local statutory bodies and others and, where appropriate, to be a conduit for this representation.
- Have effective mechanisms for encouraging consultation with local groups.
- Have opportunities for groups to respond to consultations
- Feedback to groups the outcomes of consultations.
- Arrange occasional meetings for the sector with local authority and other relevant statutory bodies.
- Inform the third sector of partnership developments and opportunities.
- Establish accountability for third sector representatives and establish clear two way feedback mechanisms.