Grants are available for charitable institutions and organisations which help young people under the age of 21 years who are in need, hardship and distress and who live within 50 miles of Preston.
Funding is at the discretion of the Trustees.
The Shepherd Street Trust offers grants to charitable institutions and organisations that help young people under the age of 21 years who are in need and suffering hardship or distress and live within 50 miles of Preston.
Applications may be made at any time and are considered at meetings which take place about every two months.
Charitable institutions or organisations are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be looking to assist young people under 21 years of age who reside not more than 50 miles from Preston Town Hall.
Funds are available for the following:
- To support educational, social and physical training needs.
- To provide funds for outfits, clothing, tools, instruments and equipment which will help to further education or entry into a profession, trade or calling.
- To assist towards facilities for recreation or other leisure occupations in the interests of social welfare.
Match Funding Restrictions
Match funding is not a specified requirement.
Grants are not available for the following:
- Relief of rates, taxes or other public funds.
- To augment income or subsidise deficits.
Application forms are available to download from the Trust’s website.
Contact the Shepherd Street Trust for further information.
Addresses and contacts