They have an exciting new post for a Coordinator to work in the rural areas of Fylde and Wyre.
18.5 hours per week, £20,661 pro rata.
Funded by the Garfield Weston Foundation for 12 months.
Home-Start Blackpool, Fylde and Wyre is a registered charity offering support, friendship and practical help to families with young children.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with:
• Parenting experience and experience of working with vulnerable, isolated families
• Able to identify, assess and review families’ needs
• Good communication skills
• Ability to deliver training and support to volunteers
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
• Car driver/owner & able to work flexibly
• To deliver quality family support of a high standard through provision of a safe, stimulating and caring environment in accordance with the Home-Start Governing documents, Standards and Methods of Practice, Home-Start Agreement and Quality Assurance Standards.
• To maintain high standards of practice in supporting families within the ethos of Home-Start.
• To ensure inclusion and diversity in all aspects of the scheme’s operation and work.
For further details please contact:
Pat Naylor, Scheme Manager at [email protected]