YMCA Spa on the Breck
Part-Time £8.83 Per Hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working with us means helping children, youth, adults and seniors at all levels of ability, from all walks of life, to develop their self esteem and potential in new ways.
You will provide an exceptional standard of customer service whilst carrying out professional treatments. You will be selling to customers on both retail and treatments and your natural rapport with people will ensure a positive customer experience to maximise occupancy and meeting of your treatment sales targets
The main duties will include:
- All aspects of Beauty Therapy including but not limited to massage/facials/manicure/pedicure/waxing.
- Promoting the spa and treatments and achieving your treatment target.
- Retailing products and achieving your sales target.
- Rebooking clients and building up your own personal clientele.
- Reception duties including making appointments, answering phone calls, returning voicemails.
- Cleaning the spa in between treatments and keeping spa area clean and tidy including but not limited to maintaining salon hygiene, changing rooms and Spa experience and the washing of towels and robes.
- Working in the Spa’s juice bar and serving clients with food and beverages.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) pro rata.
- Flexible working environment.
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles.
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role.
- Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Wednesday 22nd August 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.