Poulton YMCA Part time 21 hours hrs per week
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
We are seeking a pro-active, customer focused Receptionist to assist with increasing our membership sales, promoting our Centre and to improve our customers experience.
You will need exceptional face-to-face and telephone communication skills. You should be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team with customer service skills that can deliver exceptional results for YMCA Poulton. This role is to cover 21 hours on a shift basis across the week.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working with us means helping children, youth, adults and seniors at all levels of ability, from all walks of life, to develop their self-esteem and potential in new ways.
Based at Poulton Health and Fitness Centre
You will need to possess high standards with a customer focussed mind-set along with excellent organisational skills. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
Your main areas of responsibility will include: ~
- • Become familiar and familiarise yourself with our members
- • To be the main contact for the front of house
- • Promote and Increase membership sales
- • Increase member participation in classes and promote all aspects of the building
- • To demonstrate high levels of customer service
To the successful candidate we offer:
- • 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- • Flexible working environment
- • Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- • An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the Fylde Coast YMCA’s equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Thursday 23rd August 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.