Full time – 35 hours per week (includes weekend hours)
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour;
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working with us means helping children, youth, adults and seniors at all levels of ability, from all walks of life, to develop their self-esteem and potential in new ways.
We are seeking a pro-active, customer focused Receptionist to assist with increasing our membership sales, promoting our Centre and to improve our customers experience.
You will need exceptional face-to-face and telephone communication skills and should be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team with customer service skills that can deliver exceptional results for YMCA Fleetwood.
Your main areas of responsibility will include: ~
- • Become familiar and familiarise yourself with our members
- • To be the main contact for the front of house
- • Promote and Increase membership sales
- • Increase member participation in classes and promote all aspects of the building
- • To demonstrate high levels of customer service
To the successful candidate we offer:
- • Flexible working environment
- • Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- • An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
- • The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the Fylde Coast YMCA’s equal opportunity procedures.
- • Job Share will also be considered
For an application pack on the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for application is Monday 27th August 2018 by 3:00pm; applications received after this time will not be considered.