Centre Cleaner – YMCA Thornton
Part Time – 20hours
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
Based at Thornton YMCA you will ensure that all areas of the building are kept clean and tidy. Ideally you will have had previous cleaning experience in a corporate or leisure environment.
The main duties will include:
- Cleaning of Public and staff areas in a Leisure Centre.
- Following a comprehensive cleaning schedule
- Use of cleaning equipment.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the Fylde Coast YMCA’s equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 31st August 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.