Part-Time – 16 hours per week (including weekends)
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
YMCA Thornton is looking for a part time crèche assistant to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with experience in a childcare environment and a qualification in this area at level 2 or above. The crèche accommodates short term childcare for under 5s whilst parents / guardians use the on-site facilities.
The main duties will include:
- Assisting in the organisation and delivery of appropriate play and creative activities
- Assist in the development of communication, social, problem solving and motor skills
- Assisting with basic hygiene and toilet training
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the Fylde Coast YMCA’s equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 4th September by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.