Multiple vacancies for part time youth workers to be part of the team delivering youth work provision to 8-24 year olds through planned programmes of informal education. As per job description.
- To assist in the delivery of planned programmes to young people.
- To advise on integrating special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) strategies in to our curriculum
- To agree a programme and plan work with the line manager.
- To have an awareness of differentiated needs of young people.
- To deliver work in line with the EPS Youth Work Curriculum.
- To work as part of a team.
- To supervise activities and general behaviour of members.
- To support and encourage young people to access accredited opportunities.
- To support and respond to individual young people.
- To undertake evaluation of the work within the team.
- To undertake occasional off-site activities, weekend and evening trips as agreed.
- To ensure adherence to policies and guidelines.
- To attend agreed training courses.
- To undertake such work as may be required within the responsibilities of the job, and the JNC report.