Les Mills Body Combat Instructor
As and when required – Cover shifts
£19.60 Per Hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working with us means helping children, youth, adults and seniors at all levels of ability, from all walks of life, to develop their self-esteem and potential in new ways.
We are looking for instructors holding a Les Mills Body Combat Instructor qualification to provide cover for classes on an as and when required basis.
The main duties will include:
1. Deliver a high standard, quality service in the above discipline.
2. Ensure professional standards are maintained and developed.
3. Educate and instruct customers on correct technique and proper form.
4. Support members in achieving their fitness goals.
5. To ensure Les Mills qualifications remain up to date and materials used are approved by your registered qualification.
6. To ensure the health and safety of all members and participants.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
- Free gym membership
- The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the Fylde Coast YMCA’s equal opportunity procedures.
- Job Share will also be considered
For an application pack on the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 14th September 2018, by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.