Assistant Junior Netball Coach
As & When Required
£10.82 per hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
We are seeking highly motivated Assistant Junior Netball Coach to assist our Head Netball Coach with running our Junior Netball Sessions.
You will need exceptional communication skills and an enthusiasm to work with children. You should be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team to help Ansdell YMCA Netball Club grow.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to help provide an inspirational journey that supports and develops individuals
The main duties will include:
- To supervise and assist children’s activity sessions
- Prepare and follow session plans to show development throughout sessions.
- Carry out all activities in a safe manner with regard to children’s learning and welfare needs
- Ensure children are signed in and out of your care by parent/guardian
- Ensure all relevant forms are kept up to date with juniors and parents.
- To maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of all rooms, furniture and equipment.
- First Aid desirable
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the Fylde Coast YMCA’s equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 25th September by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.