System Support Administrator
YMCA Head Office, St Annes
Full-Time 37.5 Hours £18,638.54 per annum
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
You will be employed in a Systems Support Administrator role, working alongside the central support team and reporting to the Finance Director
As an Systems Support Administrator for Central Support you will assist with the administration of all functions within Central Support for YMCA Fylde Coast including but not limited to Procurement, IT, Finance, HR, Payroll, Recruitment and Training.
The main duties will include:
1. Develop and maintain a good knowledge of the YMCAs processes and procedures to assist all areas of the Central Support team.
2. Be the first point of contact for queries directed to the Central Support office, and to be responsible for the administration of enquiries, including answering phone calls and emails and receiving post, dealing with the matters arising and forwarding on to the relevant colleague if necessary.
3. Be the liaison between YMCA and the external IT support team by logging all service requests and providing updates and escalations in a timely manner to support the organisation.
4. Maintain a professional approach at all times including all calls to colleagues etc., and provide a support service to internal and external customers in a professional and efficient manner.
5. To ensure the systems used by Central Support are maintained including but not limited to Plus 2, Sage, Cinolla, and Amis and to deal with queries relating to these and any other systems used by the YMCA.
6. Manage any membership and account queries on the Plus 2 system and maintain the system including any required configuration.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Monday 1st October 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.