As & When Required
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To operate the gym in a professional manner providing a high level of customer service at all times. To ensure the presentation and cleanliness of the facilities.
The main duties will include:
1. To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner.
2. To complete all inductions, consultations and programmes in a professional manner.
3. To adhere by the 4 Step Pathway
4. To keep track of your 4 step Pathway figures
5. Deliver Fitness classes during shift hours.
6. To supervise and motivate all fitness facility customers.
7. Maintain a high level of knowledge, keeping abreast of new trends within the industry.
8. To maintain any necessary training / qualifications.
9. Complete all motivational calls, feedback notes and comeback postcards daily.
10. Contribute to programming and general operation of the facilities through ideas and support.
11. To perform any other duties as directed by Management.
12. To comply with the centre’s Health & Safety procedures at all times.
13. To complete all cleaning schedules and keep records up to date.
14. To ensure maintenance checks are done and records kept up to date.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- • 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- • Flexible working environment
- • Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- • An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Monday 15th October 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.