Senior Manager – Programmes
Part-Time – 22.5 hours per week £28,643.60 FTE Pro Rata; Actual Salary £17,186.16
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA. We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities.
We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
As Senior Manager – Programmes you will nurture the unity of FCYMCA ensuring a high-level service delivery which captures the essence of the Mission and Vision of the organisation, in supporting young people and their communities You will provide leadership to all staff who deliver externally funded programmes, developing and enhancing services that impact on YMCA service users.
The main duties will include:
- To be responsible for YMCA programmes that are externally funded, in Physical Activity and Young People
- To ensure YMCA Fylde Coast is compliant against Commissioned contracts.
- To gather, analyse and produce monitoring and evaluation reports to feedback to partners, funders and stakeholders.
- To raise awareness of the programmes and embed the programmes within the YMCA.
- To manage budgets ensuring that the programmes are delivered in line with the grant award.
- To assist Business Development, seek out additional funding to expand the portfolio of YMCA Programmes.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Monday 22nd October 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.