Harry’s Soft Play Area Supervisor
YMCA St Annes
Full-Time – 37.5 hours (5 days over 6 day rota inc. weekend work)
£8.83 per hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
Harry’s Soft Play Area based at YMCA St Annes is looking for a Full-Time Supervisor to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with experience in childcare, catering and customer service.
The main duties will include:
- • Assisting in the organisation of the café bar facility, preparing food and refreshments.
- • Monitoring and evaluating stock, assisting with ordering of stock.
- • Organising and supervision of staff, with special attention to Children’s parties and the Harry’s Creche facility.
- • Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the area at all times including all equipment ensuring a safe environment.
This post is subject to satisfactory DBS clearance.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- • 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- • Flexible working environment
- • Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- • An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 19th October 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.