Part-Time – 1 hour per week £19.61 per hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
Pilates Group Exercise Instructor – To hold Pilates relevant qualification. To have precious experience of teaching the above discipline in a busy fitness environment & to work within the ethos of the Fylde Coast YMCA.
The main duties will include:
- Deliver the highest standard of service through your positive attitude to the roll.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained and the class develops
- Ensure consistent communication with customers and to build rapport.
- Support members in achieving their ‘real life’ fitness goals.
- To ensure qualifications remain up to date and materials used are approved by your registered qualifications.
- To ensure your time keeping is of the highest standard, and to work in line with our registered timetable.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Thursday 20th December 2018 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.