Part-Time 20 Hours Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
You will need to have proven sales experience and exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You should be able to work on your own initiative with customer service skills that can deliver exceptional results when promoting and increasing sales at YMCA Thornton.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to help provide an inspirational journey that supports and develops individuals in and across the Fylde Coast.
The main duties will include:
- Promoting & selling memberships
- Conducting site tours and promoting all aspects of the facility
- Generating & converting prospects
- Promoting the facility at a local level
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Organising & attending outreach events
- Improving attrition rates within the centre
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 15th February 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.