Part-Time – 30 Hours
Fixed Term: 01/03/19 to 29/11/19 £8.65 per hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
You have an important role to resource and staff our clients programmes to match their needs. You will book the services of freelancers, transport, equipment and off-site venues. You will maintain all the programme record systems and be part of the duty rota.
The successful applicants will need to be able to organise data and bring them together in a coherent and logical manner. You will be able to find solutions to complex problems quickly and influence the staff you are scheduling.
The main duties will include:
- Plan, schedule and resource guest programs.
- Create staff schedules, book freelance staff and equipment to fulfil guest program needs.
- Assist Program & Safety manager with additional administrative tasks.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 26th February 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.