When are trustees personally liable for their charity’s actions?
If you are new to the role of being a charity trustee, this one-day course will provide the perfect introduction, while experienced trustees will also benefit from a refresher of their responsibilities and comprehensive updates on evolving elements of the trustee role.
- What is required of trustees
- The relationship between governance and management
- Success and failure of organisations and the link with governance
- What should be in the CEO’s report to the board
- Why getting agendas right is so important for every trustee
- Relationships with your chief executive and chair of trustees
- And much more!