Harry’s Play Worker (x2 Vacancies)
YMCA St Annes
15-20 Hours per week Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
Harry’s Soft Play Area based at YMCA St Annes is looking for two Part-Time Play Workers to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced person with experience in a childcare environment, experience in Catering and Customer Service
The main duties will include:
- Assisting in the organisation of the Café Bar Facility, preparing food and refreshments
- Monitoring and evaluating stock, assisting with ordering of stock
- To organise and host Harry’s party packages
- To assist and supervise children in Harry’s Creche facility
- To Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the area at all times including all equipment ensuring a safe environment
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 15th March 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.