Part-Time 25 Hours – (Maternity Cover 10 Months) £8.83 – £9.60 per hour (Depending on experience)
Secondment will be considered for staff
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
You will play a pivotal role in the start to finish processing of the organisations 7 monthly payrolls, ensuring all employees salaries and pensions are paid and reconciled correctly and on time each month. You will have excellent knowledge and experience of all statutory returns including but not limited to SSP, SMP, SPP, NI and other deductions; along with RTI reporting.
The main duties will include:
– Accurate processing of 7 monthly payrolls in a timely manner
– Administer Pensions and benefit plans
– Processing of staff appointments, transfers, promotions and terminations
– Producing and processing of all statutory payments
– Ensure all HMRC reporting/payments is compliant, accurate and within stated timeframes
– Work with the management team on payroll related queries
– Manage the administration and maintenance of the payroll and the records, both electronic
– Prepare and review payroll reconciliations / salary analysis / departmental reports
– Provide costs and salary analysis monthly and for budgetary purposes
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Monday 18th March 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.