As & When Required
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.38 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £7.83 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To assist in the smooth and orderly running of the centre. To ensure at all times that the work undertaken is of the highest standard.
The main duties will include:
- Preparation of rooms so that all events, activities and classes take place.
- Ensuring that a consistently high level of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained throughout the rooms and its equipment within the facility at all times.
- Interacting with the public responsibly and welcome all users of the facilities, promoting a positive image of the facility by the provision of high-quality customer service.
- Opening and closing of the facility and assist in monitoring the security of the premises at all times.
- Patrolling all areas of the facility and ensuring that all areas are being used in the correct manner.
- Handling customer payments, end of evening cashing-ups and banking duties.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Thursday 11th March 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.