Full-Time 37.5 Hours
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
Fixed Term: 22/04/19 to 04/11/19
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To provide high quality hygiene and cleanliness all areas of the YMCA Lakeside with the key aim to maintaining excellent standards and an orderly condition. To work unsupervised.
The main duties will include:
1. To clean common areas i.e. offices, corridors, reception areas, changing room and toilet areas as well as activity rooms.
2. Take a lead role of deep cleaning of shower and changing facilities.
3. Dust and polish surfaces, furniture and office equipment as required, including picture frames and glass
4. Damp dust furniture/equipment as requested or planned by cleaning schedule
5. Clean all surfaces around the building
6. Clean sinks and taps as well as all mirrors.
7. Brush and mop stairs.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- • 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- • Flexible working environment
- • Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- • An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 16th April 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.