Full-Time – 30 Hours per week £9.21 Per Hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
The main duties will include:
1. Maintain a high profile ‘shop floor’ presence and a high level of interaction with staff and customers.
2. Respond quickly and efficiently to any complaints from staff or customers. Feedback any key issues to the General Manager.
3. To carry out duties of other members of staff if necessary e.g. cover for breaks, holiday, sickness etc.
4. To ensure compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and Fylde Coast YMCA Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
5. To be responsible, at all times, for security of the building and its contents.
To identify, and report, maintenance requirements for equipment or premises
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 31st May 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.