YMCA Head Office
Part-Time – 22.5 Hours per week
£18,951 (0.6 FTE)
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
The main duties will include:
1. To produce and implement an annual internal communications plan
2. To oversee the development of Y:Hub (staff app)
3. To produce any communication orientated materials that may be required
4. To support the development of our approach to measuring our impact including the collation of impact data to support the production of regular performance reports as well as the organisation’s Annual Impact Statement
5. Support the creation of a range of funding plans
6. Undertake research that will inform the production of a Theory of Change to support the development of funding applications
To the successful candidate we offer:
- • 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- • Flexible working environment
- • Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- • An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Wednesday 19th June 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.