Full-Time – 37.5 Hours per week
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
Based at Thornton Health and Fitness centre
You will need to possess high standards with a customer focussed mind-set along with excellent organisational skills. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
The main duties will include:
- Become familiar and familiarise yourself with our members
- To be the main contact for the front of house
- Promote and Increase membership sales
- Increase member participation in classes and promote all aspects of the building
- To demonstrate high levels of customer service
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please email [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Monday 24th June 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.