Part-Time – 16.5 Hours per week
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
We require a customer-focused individual to assist with increasing our membership sales, promoting the Centre and improving our customers experience across multiple reception areas.
You will need exceptional face-to-face and telephone communication skills combined with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You should be computer literate with exceptional customer service skills and have a passion for health and fitness.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- To be the main contact for our reception areas.
- To promote and increase membership sales
- To demonstrate knowledge of our class timetable and activity programme and to promote customer participation
- To deal with bookings and take payments across multiple areas
- To answer and forward phone calls, deal with enquires by email and answer customer feedback
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit https://www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us/ Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Wednesday 14th August 2019 by 3.00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.