Part-Time 3 hours per week – Saturday Morning £10.93 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’slives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
We are seeking a highly motivated Level 2 Football Coach to run our progressive Junior Football Sessions.
You will need exceptional face-to-face communication skills and an enthusiasm to work with children. You should be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team and posses customer service skills that can deliver exceptional results for YMCA Lytham.
Your main areas of responsibility will include: ~
- To supervise and run children’s activity sessions
- To prepare and follow session plans to show development throughout sessions.
- Carry out all activities in a safe manner with regards to children’s learning and welfare
- Ensure children are signed in and out of your care by parent/guardian
- To maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of all rooms, furniture and equipment.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit
Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 6th September 2019 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.