Leisure Supervisor – x2 Vacancies
Full-Time – 37.5 Hours per week
£9.21 Per hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changingpeople’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
The main duties will include:
- To comply with the Pool Safe Operating Procedures at all times.
- To perform lifeguarding and attendant duties as directed by your Duty
- To ensure that all pool equipment is stored safely and securely when not in
- To report any maintenance issues using the appropriate procedures.
- To attend regular Lifeguard training sessions to ensure ongoing personal
development and compliance of the requirements of the National Pool
- To assist in the opening and closing if the facilities when required and assist in
monitoring the security of the premises at all times.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 3rd September 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.