A two day workshop covering all the essentials you need to know to successfully operate a gift aid system at your charity.
This is the proposal form the organisers.
- Contact with all delegates beforehand to request they complete a pre-workshop questionnaire (we use this to tailor the workshop to the needs of the group).
- Preparing workshop content in line with questionnaires and any recent HMRC updates
- 2 days on site running the workshop
- Provide branded worksheets each day for delegates to write notes on
- Post event send out electronic copies of slide handouts, feedback link and further information about our ongoing support.
- Send out a certificate of attendance which can be used as evidence of training in an audit situation.
- We usually get some follow up questions which we answer if straight forward if not we signpost
Feedback from this workshop:
“This workshop will pay its cost back in the Gift Aid you can legitimately and rightly achieve – great day, very knowledgeable presenter and well worth the time to attend.”
“Phil’s incredible expertise and delivery of practical examples made an intricate subject interesting, easily digestible and practical to take back and implement – thank you, I can’t recommend this workshop enough”
“A remarkable workshop where the knowledge of the presenters blew me away! I feel so much more confident in supporting my clients to claim gift aid correctly and no longer feel nervous at the prospect of preparing for an HMRC audit. I will be recommending this course! Thank you.”
“I thought the course was great, it really helped me understand Gift Aid in more depth and the current requirements in place”
“The GA Workshop was excellent, very informative and really helped improve my knowledge of Gift Aid”
The cost will be £200 per person for the two days. Please can you let me know by 9th August if this is something you would be interested in and also how many staff you would like to attend before I go ahead and book the trainers. I am potentially looking at Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th November, but this is yet to be confirmed. The places are limited so it will be on a first come first served basis.
Contact Terry Hodkinson
Tel: 01253 393748