Part-Time – 16 hours per week £9.21 per hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
You will provide an exceptional standard of customer service whilst carrying out professional treatments. You will be selling to customers on both retail and treatments and your natural rapport with people will ensure a positive customer experience to maximise occupancy and meeting of your treatment sales targets.
You MUST be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Beauty or Spa Therapy.
The main duties will include:
- All aspects of Beauty Therapy including but not limited to massage/facials/manicure/pedicure/waxing.
- Promoting the spa and treatments and achieving your treatment target.
- Retailing products and achieving your sales target.
- Rebooking clients and building up your own personal clientele.
- Reception duties including making appointments, answering phone calls, returning voicemails.
- Cleaning the spa in between treatments and keeping spa area clean and tidy including but not limited to maintaining salon hygiene, changing rooms and Spa experience and the washing of towels and robes.
- Working in the Spa’s juice bar and serving clients with food and beverages To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit https://www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us/ Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 22nd October 2019 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.