Part-Time – 20 hours per week
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour 25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
If you have ‘a can do’ attitude, are a team player with excellent organisational and communication skills, work to a high standard and are quality driven then this role is for you.. The work will have some manual aspects, therefore, we will require someone who is able to climb ladders and there will be some lifting and bending involved in the tasks required. There will also be a range of daily heavy duty clean roles for example all areas of changing rooms and public toilets to clean.
The main duties will include:
- Ensuring all areas of the leisure building are regularly cleaned to a high standard and in a timely manner.
- Cleaning all areas of the public toilets and changing room facilities.
- Ensuring all areas are hoovered and swept each day and as and when required additionally
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit https://www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us/ Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Thursday 14th November 2019 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.