Part-Time – 10 hours per week
Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour 25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To assist in the smooth running of the Soft Play Area, ensuring the undertaken is of the highest standard in the reception, café bar and creche facility.
The main duties will include:
- Preparation of the area prior to all opening hours and at the end of each evening.
- Maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of the area at all times including all equipment and floor
- Assist with reception duties.
- Supervise the café bar facility, preparing food and refreshments.
- Monitor and evaluate stock and assist in ordering and invoicing via use of the purchase order
- Ensure a fun and safe environment.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit https://www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us/ Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Monday 18th November by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.