Part-Time – 30 hours per week Up to 24 years – National Minimum Wage Rate of £7.70 / hour
25 years and over – National Living Wage Rate of £8.21 / hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
We require a self-motivated, innovative fitness instructor to deliver a high standard of service within our brand new state of the art fitness suite. The role will include shift work including early and late shifts as well as weekend work. You will be customer focused and possess excellent organisational & communication skills with the ability to work in a team as well as on your own. The post will be a pivotal hands-on role, including maintaining a safe & clean environment within the fitness studio, induction work, front of house sales, various reception duties.
As Part of your role you will be expected to monitor and deliver classes within our busy and exciting aerobics time table.
The main duties will include:
- Deliver the highest standard of service through your positive attitude to the role.
- Ensure quality systems and standards are maintained and developed.
- Ensure consistent communication with customers.
- Ensure facilities are maintained to the highest standard at all times.
- Support members in achieving their ‘real life’ fitness goals.
- Demonstrate and lead by example the focus required to maintain the level of sales to meet targets.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
- An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit https://www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us/ Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 4th February 2020 by 3:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.