Full-Time – 37.5 hours per week
£19,851 per annum
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to
reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and
therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors
and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children,
young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To assist the Manager in achieving the all business and financial targets for the facility, undertaking
specific responsibilities and projects and overseeing the performance of several designated managers.
The main duties will include:
• Ensure the implementation of the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures including risk
• Maintain a high profile operational presence and a high level of interaction with the staff and
• To implement systems which ensure the centre is presented, maintained and operated
• To oversee the day to day maintenance and cleaning within the centre.
• To assist the General Manager in achieving the financial targets for the facility across all
areas of operation.
• To play a key role in producing and delivering a marketing and development plan for the
To the successful candidate we offer:
• 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
• Flexible working environment
• Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
• An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coast
equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
Closing date for the role is Wednesday 4th March 2020 by 9:00am. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates
who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing
date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.