Streetlife is offering the following support to all vulnerable young people aged 16-25
– Tenancy support
– One to one counselling
– General information, advice and support
– Food parcels
– Toiletry packs
– Activity packs containing jigsaws, puzzles etc.
– Various other essential items
Night shelter providing emergency accommodation every night 7pm – 9am.
Morning one to ones at the day centre 9am – 11.30am
Day centre is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between
1pm – 3:30pm and young people can access the following;
– One to one appointment for support with benefits, housing, support in getting
ID, mental health, debt advice and tenancy support
– Referrals to specialist services
– Duke of Edinburgh Award
– Art sessions (Friday 3:30pm till 4:30pm)
– Therapeutic activities
– Food and toiletry parcels
– Washing machine
– Hot food
– Spare clothes
We also offer
Floating tenancy support, Residential personal development courses, Activities
and trips, Cook and eat every Sunday at the night shelter 9am – 11:30am
Contact us on: 07741 949 544
Streetlife’s day centre and night shelter are temporarily closed due to the
If you are homeless, please contact the Council on 01253 477760.
If you do not have access to a telephone and are homeless, please attend
housing options on Chapel Street between 1pm and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.
Outside of these opening times, please call EDT on 01253 477600