This online training provides 12 sessions focussing on recent innovations and cutting-edge developments in medical and assistive technology. This programme was made in collaboration with Cloisters and was kindly sponsored by Summit Medical & Scientific
Some of the sessions covered include:
-Robotics in Rehabilitation
– Immersive Virtual Reality (VR) to transform the lives of patients with mental health disorders
– Microprocessor controlled prosthetic foot and ankle systems
– Research and Development for Smart Wheelchairs
– The latest developments in Assistive Technology
– Lasers and other advancements in technology to treat pain
This online training resource includes professionally filmed sessions, slides and a downloadable CPD/APIL certificate once all of the presentations have been viewed. These resources are not time limited and you will be able to view them within a time frame that is convenient for you.
This accredited training provides 5.75 CPD and Apil points which equates to a full days training, the cost is £75 + VAT.
We offer 50% discount to anyone working within the NHS & voluntary sector.
If you would like to place multiple bookings for either this resource or the others available, please contact us directly for a discount.
To view the programme click here