The fund will prioritise projects which directly respond to acute need and are delivered by organisations based within their local community and able to provide appropriate provision for the people they support.
Funding for the Lancashire Red Rose Responding fund is currently being provided by:
- W O Street Foundation Lancashire Endowment
- National Emergencies Trust (NET) in partnership with UK Community Foundation
- Lancashire County Council
The fund is available to support people’s mental health of all ages and backgrounds. Priorities include:
- The BAME community who have suffered disproportionately from Covid-19 infection and death rates. This includes provision from organisations with the understanding of cultural backgrounds and able to offer multilingual support if needed.
- Older people and people with physical or learning difficulties who have experienced increased social isolation
- Those who have suffered loss of family and friends
- Younger people affected by reduced social and educational engagement
- Those suffering with anxiety and depression as a result of other negative Covid-19 impact such as financial pressures and debt
Additional Criteria – Please note that, for this round, funding should be spent by the end of December.
Who can apply?
Voluntary, community and faith organisations, registered charities, social businesses, churches, PTAs and parish/town councils.
How much is available?
Grants of up to £5,000 are available. We can accept applications from organisations who have previously received funding from our Covid-19 Community Support Fund as long as the original funding has been spent and monitoring provided. Please note that reduced grants as contributions may be awarded to ensure we are able to support as many community organisations as possible.
What cannot be funded?
- Organisations with less than 3 unrelated Trustees/Directors/Management Committee members
- Projects and activities classed as a statutory responsibility
- Private Businesses or CICs limited by shares
- Retrospective funding
- National organisations that cannot demonstrate local governance and control of local finances
- Politically connected or exclusively religious activities
How to apply?
The link to request an online application form is at the top of this page. You can attach supporting documents to your online application, or email them to us at [email protected].
Find out more by visiting https://lancsfoundation.org.uk/funds/lancashire-red-rose-responding-fund-
Closing date – Friday 30th April at 4pm