Motivate ME – Youth Offer
Here at IMO, we believe in granting young people opportunities to develop their confidence, resilience as well as their skills.
This project is aimed at 12 to 17 year olds who are looking to widen their horizon by taking part in a range of activities and projects tailored to meet their needs.
The project aims to deliver weekly sessions which allow the young people to be actively involved as well as flourish in what they do.
These sessions will include:
- Developing and enhancing skills in various activities such as Arts, Crafts, Sports, Games etc.
- Allowing the young people to work on their life skills through various tasks.
- Taking part in workshop which address current needs that are relevant to the young people.
- Enterprise opportunities.
- Being involved in activities within the wider community
Motivate ME is a project which puts forward the needs of the young people in ensuring that they are given the best chance to succeed in all aspects of life.
We would like to say a BIG Thank you to Garfield Weston Foundation for supporting this project.
To register: http://bit.ly/
For information contact [email protected]