Supported Housing YMCA
Part Time – 18.75 Hours per Week
£9.21 per hour
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
YMCA Housing works in collaboration with service users that are in crisis by enabling them to secure and maintain a safe place to stay. Positive emotional and mental health and wellbeing is fundamental to the growth and development of an individual, as such YMCA offers a holistic approach, supporting service users to better manage and improve their situation and to develop the confidence and skills to maintain independent living.
We are looking to recruit Night Workers to work within the Supported Housing scheme providing support to young people and families with dependant children.
To be responsible for the safety and security of the building and service users, including completing and updating necessary case files. You will ensure the health and wellbeing of service users is maintained out of normal office hours by providing a point of contact for service users who may need assistance and crisis support.
Main duties will include:
1. Provide assistance and crisis support to service users outside of normal office hours, ensuring their health, wellbeing and security.
2. Control access to the scheme and monitor visitors to ensure the safety of service users.
3. Maintain the security of the scheme to ensure that the assets of the YMCA are safeguarded.
4. Ensure that staff presence is maintained at all times
5. Respond promptly and positively to any issues or incidents that arise, ensuring that these are fully documented on the YMCA associated paperwork.
6. Ensure that case notes are maintained and all contact with service users is documented.
7. Be responsible for sale of tokens to service users and correct financial reporting.
8. Ensure that House Rules are maintained and in the event of serious anti-social behaviour the appropriate agencies are contacted.
9. Conduct regular Health and Safety and Fire Safety Checks within the scheme and document checks using association Health and Safety paperwork.
10. Complete Pre-Lets on Flats and communal cleaning to ensure a high standard.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit https://www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us/
Job Description – Job Information Pack – Night Support Worker
Application Pack – Application Pack
Equal opportunities Form – Equal Opportunities Form
Prviacy Notice – Privacy Notice – Job Applicant YMCAFC
Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Friday 25th June 2021 by 17:00pm. Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage, If you have not been contacted within 5 days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not be successful on this occasion