Football Coach Assistant
Part-Time – 4.5 Hours (Saturdays)
Meets National Minimum Wage
If you are looking for a meaningful job, a caring, progressive work environment and an opportunity to reach your fullest potential, consider a career with the YMCA.
We are seeking individuals who are inspired by playing an important role in changing people’s lives and therefore communities. We are all about creating inspirational pathways and opportunities, opening doors and welcoming all to get involved and make a positive difference. Working for us means helping children, young people and adults of all levels of ability and from all walks of life, to reach their full potential.
To deliver high quality sports sessions in schools, nurseries and YMCA centres with lots of enthusiasm and be able to follow the YMCA ethos.
The main duties will include:
• Carry out all activities in a safe manner with regard to children’s learning and welfare needs.
• Ensure children have adequate water breaks.
• Ensure children are signed in and out of your care by parent/guardian.
• To undertake any other related tasks, which may be reasonably expected of the position including:
• Attending staff meetings to discuss activity plans and duties for the day.
• Ensure all children are registered including, care needs are recorded, monitored & delivered appropriately.
To the successful candidate we offer:
• 28 days annual leave (Pro rata) (including Bank Holidays)
• Flexible working environment
• Opportunities to apply for other internal roles
• An opportunity to work for a company who offer on-going development within your role
The post holder must be aware of equal opportunity principles and comply with the YMCA Fylde Coastm equal opportunity procedures. Job Share will also be considered.
For an application pack for the above role, please visit https://www.ymca-fyldecoast.org/work-with-us/
Completed applicant forms should be returned to [email protected]
Closing date for the role is Tuesday 24th August 2021 by 12:00noon.
Applications submitted and/or received after this time will not be considered.
Please note, that due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of the closing date, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.