Small Grant Funding for community groups to support people living with or recovering from mental health issues in Fylde & Wyre
Blackpool, Wyre & Fylde CVS are working in partnership with Fylde & Wyre Clinical Commissioning Group to help support the Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise Sector (VCFSE) across the two areas by providing grants
What we can fund
The maximum we can award is £5,000 per organisation but we would like to encourage a wide range of bids from a minimum of £300 up to a small number to the £5,000 maximum.
We are keen to fund projects that:
- Target the needs of Fylde and Wyre residents who are affected by mental health issues by providing activities to promote positive mental health and wellbeing.
- Provide extra capacity to existing organisations who can demonstrate how they are currently providing support to people living with mental health issues but require additional funding.
- To any new organisations who can demonstrate new initiatives to reduce social isolation, improve wellbeing and promote recovery for people living with mental health issues including people experiencing severe mental illness
We will fund capital and revenue expenses.
- Capital expenses may include:buying or replacing essential equipment e.g. a group needs IT equipment to enable their beneficiaries to access online support groups.
Revenue expenses may include:
- supporting running costs for VCFSE activities, such as 1:1 walking activities or group activities when it is safe to do so.
- utility, rental, and staffing costs
All successful organisations will need to produce an outcomes summary and funding should be spent by 30thJune 2021.
What we cannot fund
- Projects outside the district boundaries of Fylde and Wyre.
- Statutory activities/requirements that either the CCGs or another public-sector organisation is responsible for delivering
- Alcoholic refreshments
- Projects that specifically benefit private businesses
- Political activities, lobbying or campaigning
- Retrospective requests for activities that have already taken place.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis. The application window for this round of funding will close at 5pm on Friday 30th April 2021.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]