We’ll give you all you need to know about funding your charitable or community work, whether you are an individual, community group, voluntary organisation, registered charity or social enterprise.
For bookings please email [email protected]
Advice & Support
Our team provides information on funding opportunities available to the Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector (VCF) and supports groups to become more sustainable by improving their financial security and capacity.
Blackpool, Wyre & Fylde based organisations can access support through funding surgeries and road shows, one2one meetings, training courses, conferences and bulletins.
- Funding Search
- Pre-application advice
- Planning for successful fundraising
- Preparing funding applications
- Developing and discussing funding strategies
- Reviewing draft applications (however this does not include writing them)
- Identifying and monitoring outcomes in a straightforward way
- Exploring the best way of improving your organisation’s financial sustainability.
Additional services which may incur a negotiable fee include:-
- Write funding applications
- Business Plan Support
- Feasibility studies
- Project Development
- Consortia Development
- Evaluation and Monitoring
Blackpool, Wyre & Fylde CVS have good working relationships with regional and national funders and can also help review applications that have been unsuccessful or help clarify any issues or problems you may be experiencing.
Contact Bev Wells
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 07759 928 504